USE THIS PAGE TO PLACE A DEPOSIT ON A POINTING-LAB PUPPY!
CALL OR TEXT IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!
ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT DEPOSITS:
- How much is the deposit for a pointing lab puppy?
- $500.00 for most litters
- Occasionally we will have litters that require a larger deposit, but that will be clearly marked.
- What is the purpose of a deposit?
- The deposit will secure your puppy reservation for a particular litter, color, and gender.
At the time a deposit is put down, we need to know a color, and gender — the deposit can be applied to a specific litter down the line once we decide on a breeding to fit your needs. The date the deposit is received secures the selection order of a litter. For Example:
- Lets say one of our females had a litter of puppies — we will call her “Lady” Lady has 8 yellow puppies, 4 Females and 4 Males.
- Lets pretend that Larry wants to reserve a puppy — so he selects “Lady’s” litter and puts down a deposit on a yellow female. Lets pretend that Larry gets in the first deposit on “Lady’s” litter — as a result, he gets the first selection of a yellow female puppy on the selection day.
- The date the deposit is received directly correlates to the order puppies are selected.
Is my deposit refundable?
Deposits are refundable under the following conditions:
- The female does not have the color/sex of puppy the customer put the deposit on. (i.e. Customer wants a yellow female and the female does not have a yellow female)
- The female does not have ENOUGH puppies of the right color and sex. (i.e. Customer has the 4th deposit on a yellow female and the dog only has 3 yellow females)
Deposits are NOT refundable under the following conditions:
- We make the color and sex the customer has a deposit on and the customer has to back out.